Leather Bomber Jackets for Men Online Shop
A timeless option, leather bomber jackets for men are a perfect blend of fashion and function. Leather bombers allow you to move in style and are one of the most popular utility-based styles for men. They are suitable for all kinds of physiques and are transitional pieces for every season. Renowned for their supreme casual appeal, these jackets can be your very own modus operandi. Moreover, they can effortlessly transform your regular t-shirt and jeans routine into a fashion statement.
Like many other fashion items, men's bomber jackets have been derived from utility-based gears, commonly worn by aviation pilots to keep warm at high altitudes. Years later, these vintage jackets became slimmer and stylish, more suited for a casual wardrobe staple. So, if you've been looking to invest in leather apparel that is relevant to the evolving times yet sporty and relaxed, men's leather bombers are it. One of the most reliable choices is a black leather bomber jacket, especially for people who refrain from experimenting. Because of the shade and the jacket's versatility, you can wear it with either a casual or formal outfit and look put together.
Indulge in a stylish must-have with LeatherFads
A leather bomber jacket should be an item of clothing that you can wear anywhere with absolute ease. At LeatherFads, you'll find exactly that; men's genuine leather bomber jackets crafted out of the best lambskin leather that keeps you on the move for extended hours without a fret. They come with hand-made ribbed hems and cuffs that lock in the heat and pocket styles that are functional and spacious enough to secure your belongings. Grab a leather bomber for yourself in a variety of styles and colors, including double-toned jackets to bring out your quirky personality, quilted jackets to keep you warm on chilly evenings, or a sleek design for a more traditional look.
What are the features of a bomber jacket?
The most distinctive attributes of a leather bomber jacket are its short waist length and matching ribbed cuff and hem. The ribbed cuffs grip your wrist and waist, and their purpose is to lock the heat inside and keep you warm. Bomber jackets also have front pockets in the abdominal area. Other than keeping your belongings secure, they also keep your hands warm and are also referred to as hand-warmers. A bomber jacket is also the only jacket where you will see a low-standing collar made out of ribbed elastic.
Aside from the aforementioned features, some bomber jackets have more functional details, such as padding or quilting, around the elbow or shoulder. To provide additional protection, a men's padded bomber jacket will have cushioning details at the shoulder or elbow (referred to as the elbow patch). The quilted version is frequently seen on the sleeve, back, or front, and is secured with machine stitches.
When and where can I wear a leather bomber jacket?
A men's leather bomber jacket exudes versatility and complements a casual or laid-back appearance. Leather bombers are excellent pieces of outerwear that can be worn while out and about, on adventurous trips, or even on flights. They also make great winter outerwear because the ribbed elastic at the cuff and waist keeps heat in. For added warmth, layer them with your favorite hoodie or a warm jumper.
How can I style a leather bomber jacket?
There are endless possibilities to style a leather bomber jacket, because of its casual look and versatility
- For a casual aesthetic, combine a black leather bomber jacket with a relaxed fit plain or graphic t-shirt, and blue jeans. Finish the look with a pair of white sneakers.
- On days that you are feeling high on adrenaline with a drive to ace your meetings, combine a sleek leather bomber jacket with an oxford shirt and a pair of high-waisted brown or off-white corduroy pants. Complete the look with a pair of suede tassel loafers.
- A retro-style leather bomber paired with a turtle neck, slim-fit cargo pants, and a pair of the high-top canvas will create a dapper look.
- The combination of a leather bomber with a flat collar and a crisp white shirt with grey dress pants will help you add a stylish flair to your formal attire. To finish the attire with a poised look, add a pair of leather loafers.
- Layer a relaxed-fit leather bomber jacket over a woolen pullover and a pair of your favorite trousers to add extra warmth on wintery days. Finish the look with a woolen muffler and a pair of Chelsea boots.